ANNOUNCING DOMINO DRIP
At Domino we've been unearthing exhilarating music for our listeners since 1993. Since then we’ve grown to include a group of labels we're pretty proud of: Weird World (home of Peaking Lights & Washed Out), Double Six (Spiritualized & John Cale) and Ribbon (John Maus & Black Dice).
We’re now launching Domino Drip, a membership scheme to connect fans of the label directly to the artists we work with by delivering new releases and exclusive material straight to their inbox.
Every month we compile a bundle of two of our most exciting albums, plus bonus material for you to download. At least one of these is guaranteed to be a brand new album and from time to time we’ll also include a classic from our archive.
We believe that Domino Drip provides the most rewarding way to digest the music we love: Settle in with our selections over the course of a month and we’re sure you’ll find a deeper satisfaction than from the limitless streams of countless artists elsewhere on the web.
Here's the deal:
- High quality WAV and MP3 downloads of new, classic and exclusive releases from Domino, Double Six, Ribbon and Weird World
- $9.99 for 2 albums and bonus material each month. Get new releases delivered directly to your inbox on release day
- First 100 subscribers receive the ultra collectable “Smuggler’s Way” ‘zine with flexi discs containing exclusive material from Dirty Projectors, Real Estate & more http://bit.ly/wrnBE2
- New albums from Hot Chip, Dirty Projectors & Animal Collective included in the coming months
- Join in June and receive instant downloads of Wild Beasts 'Smother', Lower Dens 'Nootropics', Hot Chip’s new single ‘Night and Day’ then the new album ‘In Our Heads’ upon release (June 11th)
- After every 6 months of subscription enjoy a 30% off voucher for vinyl, CDs and merchandise at Dom Mart http://bit.ly/o0XBX9